Stellartech is looking for a R&D Technician to join our Team.
- Provide general technical assistance to engineering and manufacturing operations.
- Design and develop 3D machined, formed and molded parts in Solidworks or other 3D modeling program.
- Assemble electromechanical medical devices.
- Build prototype circuits and enclosures.
- Construct test fixtures.
- Generate bills of material and component specifications for components.
- Assist in creation of assembly drawings and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent is required. A BS degree is preferred. At least 1+ years R&D experience is required.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org